OEM Audio Plus System 400+ for the Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, or Toyota 86. Purchased new by me in November 2015.
The System 400+ originally retailed for $1199 + tax/shipping. More than just a subwoofer, this system includes tweeters, an amp, and a DSP that are specifically tuned for the FR-S BRZ 86. This upgrade is a big improvement in tonal range and clarity.
- Selling because I'm trading in the car.
- Amp is currently tuned for the Scion Display Radio (2013 FR-S 10 Series, and many 2014-2015 models).
- If you have a different head unit, OEM Audio will retune the amp for your car at no charge. Just send them the amp out of the back of the unit. Easy.
- At the time of purchase, OEM Audio Plus offered a full or robust bass setting. Currently tuned to full. Good review here.
- The FR-S and BRZ both have the same stereo harness with 10-in and 6-pin connectors. This system will fit either car and any stock head unit per OEM Audio Plus.
- The system works perfectly.
- Aesthetically there are some surface marks from loading stuff in and out of the trunk. I've probably over-emphasized these marks in the photos. When the unit is in the car, they're not that visible.
- Includes everything you need to install. You'll need to join the 2 yellow wires in the engine bay where they were cut. The install took me about 3 hours, and i'd never done anything like this before.
- Front 1" Soft Dome Tweeters
- Factory Speaker Optimization
- Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Amplifier (360 Watts RMS @ 2-ohms)
- Subwoofer Amplifier (120 Watts RMS @ 2-ohms)
- Quick-Sync "Plug & Play" Wiring Harness
- 8" Dual Voice-Coil Subwoofer System
- Note: This does NOT include door speakers or rear speakers. These can still be purchased from OEM Audio Plus. I thought the system sounded great with the tweeters and sub only.
That's over $500 less than a new one!
Email me: email@example.com
Shipping: I prefer to sell in person. Will consider shipping later if needed.
Location: Berkeley, CA
Payment: Cash or Paypal gift.
Feedback: I have 100% feedback on eBay.