Night photography, abandoned places, desert ruins, 360 panoramas, and artistic inspiration
- Rob Galbraith visits Canon in Japan, including an interesting look at the technology behind the 1D Mk III, and a 1D and 200/1.8L made out of wood.
- Coverage of the 22 megapixel Mamiya ZD over at Photography Blog.
- Significant improvements to Lightroom discussed over on The DAM Book forums.
- Calibrating color in Photoshop and/or Lightroom from Chromoholics over on Luminous Landscape.
- Dan Heller looks at the psychology behind keywording on smugmug and elsehwere and explains the prisoner’s dilemna.