(bottom right by D. Ross Cameron, other photos by Alan Tubbs — via InsideBayArea)
- First there was Riki Feldman’s Moon Halo Jets, then S. Walsh’s Bomb Garden, and finally my own Bombs Over Flowers – a little over a week ago, the plane blew down!
- The Darkness, Darkness exhibit of contemporary night photography opens on March 18th – please help spread the word. The press release (PDF) is now available online.
- Night photographer Troy Paiva’s schön automobile fotokunst in Der Spiegel (mit 12 bilder)
- If your German is rusty, you might enjoy Troy’s 2005 article, driving 4360 miles in 126 hours
- The amazing Red Castle at 519 Fair Avenue in Santa Cruz is for sale for $3.8 million. A 1993 Ross Eric Gibson article called Court of the Mysteries provides an interesting history of this long neglected architectural marvel.