Mamiya 7II with 43mm lens, 45 minutes at f/11, Fuji 64T film
- Tom Dill’s Mockracy is tonight at the Oakland Metro: an audiovisual farcical history tour through America’s media jungle starring some of the Bay Area’s best jazz and improv musicians.
- Marcus Kazmierczak’s night photography exposure calculator is spot-on for Fuji tungsten slide film.
- Via Gallery Hopper, a great Meyerowitz video, and an iPhone App called CameraBag with Holga, Lomo, and “1974″ filters. Frank digs it.
- An update for the WordPress – SimpleViewer gallery plugin that significantly improves image quality (Thanks JW!)
- Paiva Brothers week starts tomorrow, with a night photography lecture by Troy Paiva at San Francisco City College on Monday, followed by a book signing and architecture tour with Tom Paiva on Tuesday.
- A friend made a bizarre animated series about a gay buddhist cop on xtranormal, which converts text to movies.