After the discussion of ghost photos from last Friday the 13th, I’ve been thinking about doing more ghost photos. Yesterday’s goopymart ghost monkey cartoon was an epiphany — maybe a visit from the spirit world can be a positive thing — a reminder of how lucky we are to be alive. I’m going to make some more ghost photos next month out in the desert and see what happens. Maybe this series will continue to evolve.
I thought it might be interesting to take a short tour of some ghosts from the archives:
- My first ghost photo, made at Rhyolite, entitled: ghost descending a staircase
- Ghost photo origins and the crowd reaction from open studios a few years back
- The ghost photographer in action at Mono Lake
- A humorous outtake from a ghost photo session in Half Moon Bay last year
- One of my favorite ghost photos, Radar Tower (haunted)
Look for more ghosts next month. And enjoy your bananas!