To celebrate their 5th anniversary, Think Tank has graciously provided an Airport AirStream rolling camera bag for me to give away to one lucky reader. Last week was part 1 of the contest, where you guessed how many PBRs I put in the bag. Here's part 2:
- What general direction is the camera facing in the photo above, North, South, East, or West.
- If you win the bag, what cool photo location will you bring it to next year.
- Are you willing to report back about your trip, and have an image featured on this blog [Hint: Yes is the right answer].
Please submit your answers in the comments field below.
Deadline: Thursday, 11/18 at midnight Pacific Time.
- Comments are moderated, and may take a few hours to appear. No need to submit more than once.
- The winner will be notified by Tuesday, 11/23 and the bag will ship out by the end of the month.
Update: And the winner is....
Jim Masse from Waterboro, Maine
Jim answered part 1 correctly -- 25 cans of beer in the time-lapse video. He also had the most interesting answer to part 2, Kathmandu, Nepal. Plus when I looked Jim up online, he had a great bigfoot photo as his Facebook icon. Congratulations to Jim, your bag will be on the way soon!