This 360 degree night panorama was shot during the December full moon at Big M Automotive. Thanks to John for the hospitality. Use your mouse to spin around and see the Ford. Zoom in on the reflection of the full moon in the bumper of the Buick.
- 6 shots around at -10 degrees and one zenith +60 degrees
- Tokina 10-17mm fisheye set at 15mm on a Canon 5D Mark II
- Really Right Stuff (RRS) PG-02 panohead with Nodal Ninja lens ring
- Each exposure was 2 minutes at f/9.5, ISO 800
- Stitched in PTGui and output using Pano2VR
- Full resolution file is 14,000 x 7,000 pixels